PAD 14

Post pictures you simply want to share with others. (Use "Image Critique" if you want to obtain feedback.)
Mike Farley

PAD 14

Postby Mike Farley » Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:22

Day 14 and a light dusting of snow overnight, so it was up to woods to see what I could make of it. Bearing in mind that I should probably be careful of what I wish for, there was not really enough of the white stuff and it failed to make an impression in a lot of shots. This is one of the better ones and there is some snow to be seen on the ground, along the fallen trunk and on the tree supporting it. Almost an infrared effect, in fact.
Attachments
Light Snow.jpg
A light covering of snow in the woods
Light Snow.jpg (139.86 KiB) Viewed 1464 times
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)
Mike Farley

Re: PAD 14

Postby Mike Farley » Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:51

A further frustration of the day was losing one of the buttons that collapse the legs of my Manfrotto Neotec tripod. Despite looking long and hard for it, it had completely "gone to ground". It did fall out once before, but on that occasion I was able to find it and put it back in. Given that it has not had much use and is an expensive tripod, it seems like either a design or manufactuing fault. At that time, Manfrotto's suggested solution was to sell me a new leg for £120, which strangely enough I declined.
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)

Return to “Photo Sharing”