Photo of the Month

General discussion and anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Ronald Barker

Photo of the Month

Postby Ronald Barker » Mon 28 Dec 2020, 11:31

We have a spare topic Photo Challenge why don't we convert that into Photo of the Month, Iggi and Mike have been doing this Photo of the Month for the last year and would like other members of the Club to join them.
I think this might help both Iggi and Mike and might help the rest of us in this time of difficulty, we are all in tier 4 so this means we cannot meet up as a club but we can meet one on one outside, so if any members wish to meet one to one on a personal meet to try to produce a photo of the month why not try it.

Ron
Iggy

Re: Photo of the Month

Postby Iggy » Wed 30 Dec 2020, 14:04

Hi Ron,
Just seen your post.
Mike has been brave enough to go out weekly to produce 50 images so far for his Photo of the week.
On the other hand, since March I have been out in Parks just 5 or 6 times to produce just a few of my 52 Shots of the Week.
I have been working mainly in our garden or doing still life, producing new work specified by 52frames.

With AstraZeneca's vaccine, with its 12 week interval between the 1st and 2nd dose, my behaviour is unlikely to change.

By the way there is no compulsion for Photo of the week / month to be new work shot in 2021!!!
You could explore and use images from your past portfolio for this project.

Compliments of the season,
Iggy

Return to “General”