The Power of Two

For guides on how to do something, explanations on how particular results are achieved, etc.
Mike Farley

The Power of Two

Postby Mike Farley » Thu 13 Nov 2014, 08:20

Mike Johnston at "The Online Photographer" has promised to set out a number of exercises over the next few weeks to help people improve their photography and this is the first. It strikes me that this is something which people could do on an informal basis and post the results of the final selection on the Photo Sharing forum. Most people registered on this forum are club members, so you already have a lot of photo buddies to pair with. By showing the results on the forum, anyone who undertook this exercise would also benefit from the views of other forum members, which is an additional step on from the original exercise.

http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.co ... f-two.html
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)
Mike Farley

Re: The Power of Two

Postby Mike Farley » Thu 13 Nov 2014, 09:01

I originally posted this in the General forum, where it would eventually get overtaken by other topics and be less easy to find in the future. As this is something which can be done at any time and more than once, either with the same or another partner, Techniques and Tutorials is a more appropriate place for it.
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)

Return to “Techniques & Tutorials”