Tunnel

Post pictures you simply want to share with others. (Use "Image Critique" if you want to obtain feedback.)
keithash

Tunnel

Postby keithash » Thu 15 Aug 2019, 18:08

This ii shot I took during my lunch break.

I would of preferred more time to take different people and angles.

Regards,

Keith

Check out my new website - bare in mind it still under development:

https://kash-photography.herokuapp.com/
Mike Farley

Re: Tunnel

Postby Mike Farley » Mon 26 Aug 2019, 08:09

That looks to me like the passage at the northern end of the Hungerford Bridge pedestrian walkway. I have shot there myself but am not sure whether different angles would work. It might be a case of waiting for the right elements to come together. Being street photography with all its unpredictability, you might get lucky within a few minutes or it could take longer than you have during a lunch break. Seeing as it is local to where you work, it would be worthwhile revisiting regularly to see what you can get.
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)
keithash

Postby keithash » Mon 26 Aug 2019, 09:45

Hi Mike, yes this is the passage at the northern end of Hungerford Bridge. I work very close in Trafalgar Square so I will try and take more photos around there.
I may get lucky one time :D
Regards,

Keith

Check out my new website - bare in mind it still under development:

https://kash-photography.herokuapp.com/
Mike Farley

Postby Mike Farley » Mon 26 Aug 2019, 09:55

keithash wrote:I may get lucky one time :D

I am due to give a new talk at the club during the forthcoming season and one of the things I will talk about is luck. For two of my more successful recent images, both of which have been published in Amateur Photographer, I was the beneficiary of a generous helping from the fates. On each occasion, I was fortunate in that I did not really have to wait. I hope that your persistence pays off.
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)

Return to “Photo Sharing”