RPS Visual Arts Group Exhibition

Details and discussion for any up-coming outings, exhibitions, or general photographic events.
Mike Farley

RPS Visual Arts Group Exhibition

Postby Mike Farley » Wed 20 Feb 2019, 18:37

The RPS Visual Art Group is holding its annual exhibition in the foyer of Croydon Central Library. If memory serves, it is on until 9 March. (Amazingly, there is no mention of the show on the RPS website.) There are some good images and it is worth a visit for anyone in the area.
Attachments
VAG Exhibition.jpg
RPS Visual Art Exhibition at Croydon Central Library
VAG Exhibition.jpg (90.25 KiB) Viewed 1511 times
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)
Tina

Re: RPS Visual Arts Group Exhibition

Postby Tina » Sat 16 Mar 2019, 11:53

I went to the library this morning and had a look at the RPS exhibition, which is still on.
Beautiful arty images on different types of paper. I wouldn't have noticed this before our talk last Wednesday.
Worth a look if you are in Croydon.
Tina
Peter Boughton

Postby Peter Boughton » Sat 16 Mar 2019, 15:46

Mike Farley wrote:Amazingly, there is no mention of the show on the RPS website.
There is an event entry for 16th Feb, but it doesn't have a duration/end date set and the default behaviour appears to be only showing future events, so anyone looking at the list after the 16th would not have seen it.

The exhibition is listed as only running to the 9th March (last week), but since Tina saw it today it has either been extended or that date is incorrect.
The next venue is Tedington on the 11th April so it may be in Croydon up until 9th April or perhaps it'll be gone tomorrow.
Mike Farley

Postby Mike Farley » Thu 21 Mar 2019, 18:50

The RPS appears to have belatedly corrected its error. The duration has also been extended to the end of the month, so there is still time to see it.

http://rps.org/events/2019/march/19/vis ... exhibition
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)

Return to “Outings & Events”