Post-processing Challenge

A forum where members can post their favourite image taken each month. (This forum was originally created for a set of monthly challenges to which the earlier posts relate.)
Iggy

Re: Post-processing Challenge

Postby Iggy » Tue 22 Jan 2019, 08:48

Hi Mike,
Perhaps it was the painting that was in colour and the crowd round it in b&w, within an art gallery, some 2 or 3 years ago!
Iggy
Mike Farley

Postby Mike Farley » Tue 22 Jan 2019, 09:43

Iggy wrote:Hi Mike,
Perhaps it was the painting that was in colour and the crowd round it in b&w, within an art gallery, some 2 or 3 years ago!
Iggy

Ah, yes, I know the one you mean which I had forgotten about. I left the painting in colour and turned the people watching into monochrome. It was a play on reality, swapping things around.

Like I said, I have only ever colour popped one image. The one you recall and the other from my 365 project. :?
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)
Peter Boughton

Postby Peter Boughton » Wed 13 Feb 2019, 23:34

If anyone wants to experiment with the techniques Darren showed tonight, this challenge is the perfect opportunity.

Remember: you're not producing an image for a competition/judge, it's about having fun and pushing your comfort zone - you definitely don't need to spend hours painting thousands of individual pixels!

(If you don't already have Photoshop or Elements, GIMP is a completely free graphics editor.)

Return to “Photo of the Month”