Rigging

Post a photo to get comments and suggestions on how it can be improved. For best help you should include the relevant EXIF information. (Use "Photo Sharing" if you simply want to share images and are not after feedback.)
Paul Heester

Re: Rigging

Postby Paul Heester » Thu 26 Jun 2014, 17:26

I can see an abstract image in the top right, roughly a square with the pulley in the bottom left of the shot. Maybe see if that works?
Mike Farley

Re: Rigging

Postby Mike Farley » Thu 26 Jun 2014, 18:34

Paul Heester wrote:I can see an abstract image in the top right, roughly a square with the pulley in the bottom left of the shot. Maybe see if that works?

Hmmm, that would be a massive crop. It was shot on an 18 MP camera, so there would not be much left of the original file. My PC problems are still ongoing*, so I do not have easy access to the shot at the moment to try it out, but my initial response is doubtful. There again, I should acknowledge the vision of the two times Mees Trophy winner. It is worth experimenting once full computer facilities are restored and if it looks good, go back armed with a telephoto lens.

* It really is a sorry saga. If I had started out with any hair at the outset, it would be all gone by now. ;)
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)

Return to “Image Critique”