Halloween part 3

Post a photo to get comments and suggestions on how it can be improved. For best help you should include the relevant EXIF information. (Use "Photo Sharing" if you simply want to share images and are not after feedback.)
Paul Heester

Halloween part 3

Postby Paul Heester » Mon 02 Nov 2015, 21:14

Final image taken at Selsdon Woods on Sunday morning in the mist. Surprisingly it was foggier on the road going there than in the woods so couldnt get it moodier. Its a composite of 3 images with me standing in different areas. I probably should have thought out the scene better in advance as the positioning isnt great. Maybe even use just one of me :shock:

IMG_0319.jpg
IMG_0319.jpg (227.07 KiB) Viewed 4327 times
Peter Boughton

Re: Halloween part 3

Postby Peter Boughton » Mon 02 Nov 2015, 23:01

Nice, but yeah agree on positioning. Would help if they didn't appear to be standing in a line, and also they feel relatively close in the frame too. Maybe if the one on the left was further away and with a different pose?
Mike Farley

Re: Halloween part 3

Postby Mike Farley » Tue 03 Nov 2015, 19:49

Paul Heester wrote:Surprisingly it was foggier on the road going there than in the woods so couldnt get it moodier.

The canopy on the trees is still quite thick and I suspect that it creates a micro climate within the woods which the fog cannot penetrate. You would probably have better luck once all the leaves are down.
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)

Return to “Image Critique”