Aspects of Composition

Details and discussion for any up-coming outings, exhibitions, or general photographic events.
Mike Farley

Aspects of Composition

Postby Mike Farley » Mon 28 Apr 2014, 12:58

On Tuesday, 6 May 2014 I will be giving my presentation "Aspects of Composition" to the RPS London Region at its venue in Greenwich, The Cave, between 19:00 - 21:00. The event is the region's First Tuesday meeting, held appropriately enough on the first evening of the month and is free to attend. For some reason which I cannot fathom, the region does not publicise its First Tuesday meetings in its list of its events, but details of the venue are in the link below. The nearest rail station is Greenwich, which is served by both South East trains and DLR services.

http://rps.org/events/2014/january/28/d ... t-the-cave

This presentation is designed to demonstrate a number of techniques to improve composition and the reasons why they work. It has been well received on the many occasions on which I have now given it. It has featured twice at the club in recent years, both in its original and substantially revised forms. It is unlikely to be repeated at the club in the near future, if at all, so if you are interested in seeing it this is a suitable opportunity.
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)
Mike Farley

Re: Aspects of Composition

Postby Mike Farley » Tue 29 Apr 2014, 12:51

UPDATE

This event will coincide with the next tube strike if it goes ahead, but travel to Greenwich via public transport will be unaffected as both National Rail and DLR services will still be running.
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)

Return to “Outings & Events”