Natural History Museum Wildlife Photographer Exhibition

Details and discussion for any up-coming outings, exhibitions, or general photographic events.
Canonballer

Natural History Museum Wildlife Photographer Exhibition

Postby Canonballer » Thu 25 Oct 2012, 21:48

Sent: 15 October 2012 15:42
To: secretary@fslps.org.uk
Subject: Wildlife Photographer exhibition at the Natural History Museum

Good afternoon, I hope you’re well. Please forgive me for sending you unsolicited information but, in the hope that it may be of interest and having found your contact details on the web, I wanted to let your group know that this year’s Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition will open at the Natural History Museum on Friday (19 October).100 winning and highly commended images, judged to be the most creative and technically accomplished of tens of thousands submitted by amateur and professional photographers from around the world are on display in a sympathetically designed exhibition space. This year’s exhibition runs until 3 March 2013 and full details can be found at www.nhm.ac.uk/wildphoto.

If a poster for the exhibition would be helpful, please let me know.

We’re also currently confirming details for an exhibition, in April, of new and striking black and white images by Sebastiao Salgado which, I hope, would also be of interest, but if you would prefer that we didn’t contact you again, please do let me know.

Thank you

With best wishes

Wendy

Communications
Regards,

Dave Newman

Return to “Outings & Events”