Goodwood Festival of Speed - * 2 FREE TICKETS*

Details and discussion for any up-coming outings, exhibitions, or general photographic events.
Canonballer

Goodwood Festival of Speed - * 2 FREE TICKETS*

Postby Canonballer » Sat 18 Jun 2016, 10:55

All

I have 2 tickets for the Goodwood Festival of Speed "Moving Motor Show" day on Thursday 23rd June (the link below refers) which I cannot use as I shall be abroad and so am giving them away free on a first come first served basis. the only problem is the short notice.

These tickets, which I won in a prize draw, are worth £32 each and allow you to "get up close to the latest models and watch them take to the Hillclimb, at the world's only dynamic Motor Show"

Read more at https://ticketing.goodwood.com/PagesPub ... k8GJhWA.99

Wally Conquy and I went to the same day of this event a few years ago and we had a great time, with lots of photo opportunities!

I shall only be around for a couple of days (until Monday evening) before I go off on leave - so if you want these tickets you had better be quick. I am around at home for most of today but not tomorrow; so it would be best to call me on 07554 164530 to arrange to pick up the tickets.

First come first served.

Good luck.
Regards,

Dave Newman
Mike Farley

Re: Goodwood Festival of Speed - * 2 FREE TICKETS*

Postby Mike Farley » Sun 19 Jun 2016, 10:11

Hi Dave

I have left a message on your voicemail and I would be interested in at least one of the tickets if they are still available. No worries if someone else has already claimed them.
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)
Mike Farley

Re: Goodwood Festival of Speed - * 2 FREE TICKETS*

Postby Mike Farley » Tue 21 Jun 2016, 07:57

I collected the tickets from Dave yesterday evening (thanks, Dave), but so far I do not have a taker for the second one. If anyone would like to have it, ket me know by replying to this thread or sending me a PM*. I shall be driving down, probably quite early, and am willing to offer a lift for anyone who needs it. Otherwise, I can produce the ticket at tomorrow night's meetingif you want to make your own way.

* Alternatively you can get in touch via the Contact form on my website - http://www.mikefarley.net/contact.html. Given that I have yet to grasp fully the concept of mobile phones, even after all these years, rather ironically it is best not to call me if you want a quick response as the phone will probably not be switched on. :|
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)

Return to “Outings & Events”