Club Bulletin

Read-only area where club-related and forum-related announcements are posted.
davidc

Club Bulletin

Postby davidc » Wed 26 Jun 2013, 11:20

As you know the club produces a regular bulletin newsletter delivered directly to your home address. The latest edition is due to be sent out very soon.

However, after reviewing the costs associated with this, the Council have identified an opportunity to make a potential saving both in terms of printing costs and the associated postage.

The proposal is that going forwards we will no longer print & post hard copies of the bulletin to the significant majority of club members and instead issue the bulletin in electronic format. This allows you to read it on any device you wish, print a personal copy for posterity if you choose and save the club money in the process. A smaller number of printed copies will still be produced for those members who explicitly request it, new members coming to their first club night, corresponding members and those who do not have internet/computer access.

If anyone has any questions either reply here, private message/email me or grab me on Wednesdays. I'll also be sending a general email announcement about this in due course.
Check out my website - davidcandlish.photography
My Top 50 album is here

Return to “Announcements”