Get a FREE copy of Photography News to your inbox

General discussion and anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
abennettphotography

Get a FREE copy of Photography News to your inbox

Postby abennettphotography » Mon 06 Apr 2020, 18:22

If you want a free copy of Photography News sent to your inbox see Will Cheung's letter below:

"Hello! Are you a camera club member? If so, this message – and exclusive offer – is just for you

I do hope you and your camera club colleagues are faring well in these challenging times. We know most clubs have stopped meeting face to face and aim to start up again for the new season in September. This leaves us with a dilemma as we have been sending multiple copies to chairpersons homes for distribution during camera club gatherings.

During this period of lockdown and uncertainty, we would like to offer UK camera club members a free monthly copy of Photography News sent direct to them. Please can you inform all your camera club colleagues about this offer and if individuals wish to take us up on it, all they have to do is email hello@bright-publishing.com with ‘PN free offer’ and their club’s name in the subject line. They will be then added to the mailing list.

To receive the next issue, members must email us by 14 April to ensure they are put on the mailing list in time. They will then receive every subsequent issue on a monthly basis by post, until we return to some semblance of normality.

Just to confirm, members’ details will only be used for this free PN offer during this difficult period and will not be used for any form of marketing or passed on to any third party. Please note, this offer is for UK camera club members with UK addresses only. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line.

Your sincerely,

Will Cheung, Editor"
Mike Farley

Re: Get a FREE copy of Photography News to your inbox

Postby Mike Farley » Wed 08 Apr 2020, 10:13

Thanks, Andy. I have just added my name to their mailing list.

I am hoping that Croydon CC will feature in the next issue. I have been in communication with the editor, Will Cheung, about the 4th round of our DPI competition which we held online reecently and he has been writing an article about our experiences.
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)

Return to “General”