Excellent Customer Service

General discussion and anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Mike Farley

Excellent Customer Service

Postby Mike Farley » Mon 19 Mar 2018, 13:57

Not every company provides good after sales service and those which go beyond what they need to do are even rarer. So let us hear it for Longridge Mount Cutters. I bought my mount cutter from them a few years ago and recently the supplied tape measure broke. On Saturday, I stopped by their stand at The Photography Show and enquired about buying a new one. They did not sell me one. Instead, they took my details and said they would send a replacement by first class post. I have just received an e-mail to inform me that it is on its way. That is exceptional customer service indeed and it is not the first time I have experienced such good support from them. Longridge really is a company which cares.
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)
Mike Farley

Re: Excellent Customer Service

Postby Mike Farley » Tue 20 Mar 2018, 14:01

The tape measure arrived earlier today, sent via 1st class mail from the Isle of Wight.

What is even more astonishing is that yesterday, I ordered two items from China via eBay. A lens adapter for 99p and a set of extension tubes for £2-08. Both included delivery in the price. I have made other similar low cost purchases from China and the quality has been good. How much is it for postage in the UK to send a tape measure? £3-40.
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)

Return to “General”