2015 Bulk Mountboard Purchase

General discussion and anything that isn't covered by the other categories.
Mike Farley

Re: 2015 Bulk Mountboard Purchase

Postby Mike Farley » Sat 29 Aug 2015, 23:32

rosconti wrote:Hi Mike

If you don't already have too many to do cutting my (5) boards to an A1 size would be really helpful and then I would be happy to donate £10 or whatever you feel is appropriate to the charity you mentioned. Just one other thing I will be away from September 9th - 23rd so would it be possible for you to hold the boards until then or should I arrange for someone else to pick them up for me? I will be coming to the club on 2nd September to settle my account etc so please can you let me know then. Thanks Ros.

Ros

I will not be able to store the boards, but if it helps and as an alternative to asking someone else to take them, I can let you know when they have been delivered on 8 September so that you can come to my house to collect them. I am also happy to cut them to A1 in exchange for a donation to Croydon Drop-In; there is no set price, just what people would like to give to help a local cause which will put any funds it receives to good use.
Regards

Mike Farley
(Visit my website and blog - www.mikefarley.net)
Mike Farley

Postby Mike Farley » Sat 29 Aug 2015, 23:34

toms wrote:.... as previously stated am willing to help you with transporting the boards.

Hi Tom

Yes, I will take you up on that offer, thanks. We can discuss the details on Wednesday.
Regards

Mike Farley
davidb

Postby davidb » Sun 30 Aug 2015, 01:43

Mike

I can confirm my order for 5 x Antique White. Not looking forward to cutting them down to size :lol:
Regards

David A Beard.
GrahamL

Postby GrahamL » Tue 01 Sep 2015, 15:55

Hi Mike,

Happy to confirm my order. Many thanks for this.

Cheers,

Graham
Mabwai

Postby Mabwai » Wed 02 Sep 2015, 23:02

Mike
My order is as follows;
1. 5 x Antique white
2. 5 x Nubord 1.8
3. 1 3/4 inch Double sided tape
4. 1 .5 inch masking tape

Regards

Jackson Mabwai
Mike Farley

Postby Mike Farley » Fri 04 Sep 2015, 17:20

I have now placed our order with Wessex Pictures and a PDF showing the prices and the amount owed by each participant is attached. This means that participation in this year's joint purchase is now closed.

Delivery will be on Tuesday to my house as per the timetable in an earlier post, but it will not be complete as Wessex Pictures only has 29 Antique White boards and is out of stock of Ingres Sand. The outstanding items are on back order and I hope that they will be at the club by 23 September, but this is subject to confirmation. Can you let me know whether or not you need your Antique White board next week so that I can work out the best way to distribute what we will be receiving. Everything else will be available for collection at the club on 9 September, the date of our next meeting, when payment will also be due.
Attachments
Mountboard 2015 With Prices.pdf
Mountboard order with prices
(186.24 KiB) Downloaded 340 times
Regards

Mike Farley
davidb

Postby davidb » Fri 04 Sep 2015, 19:05

The first round of the Print competition is on 7th October so I'll not need the (5) Antique White boards immediately - I can wait until the 23rd Sep.

Thanks Mike.
Regards

David A Beard.
Iggy

Postby Iggy » Fri 04 Sep 2015, 20:16

Hi Mike,
I will need at least a couple of sheets of the antique white and the nuboard for the Monochrome Competition for myself and perhaps another that I am trying to help out to get into the competitions. My first efforts at cutting might not be perfect needing the extra board. So I might as well have the textured Antique and the pale Ivory.
You haven't charged me for the two large A0 plastic bags that I ordered. I will pay in full in cash on the Wednesday.
Sorry to put you through all this extra work. Thanks very much
Best wishes,
Iggy
rosconti

Postby rosconti » Fri 04 Sep 2015, 21:09

Hi Mike

Thanks for your last message regarding collecting the mount board, etc. I was referring to club nights when I advised on my holiday dates and will actually be on my way to the airport when the board arrives, so sorry for any confusion. In relation to my order, Wally has kindly offered to collect the boards cut to an A1 size from the club on my behalf (and as previously mentioned I would be happy to make a suitable donation to your mentioned charity for the A1 cut boards). Whilst writing, if I am not too late, please can I add 3 standard backing boards to my order? My revised order would then be as follows; 2 White, 3 Antique White, 2 Black and 3 standard/basic backing boards. Thank you Mike. Ros
Mike Farley

Postby Mike Farley » Sat 05 Sep 2015, 09:43

rosconti wrote:Hi Mike

Thanks for your last message regarding collecting the mount board, etc. I was referring to club nights when I advised on my holiday dates and will actually be on my way to the airport when the board arrives, so sorry for any confusion. In relation to my order, Wally has kindly offered to collect the boards cut to an A1 size from the club on my behalf (and as previously mentioned I would be happy to make a suitable donation to your mentioned charity for the A1 cut boards). Whilst writing, if I am not too late, please can I add 3 standard backing boards to my order? My revised order would then be as follows; 2 White, 3 Antique White, 2 Black and 3 standard/basic backing boards. Thank you Mike. Ros

OK, Ros, I have managed to add these. I'll cut the board to A1 and will take them to the club on Wednesday for Wally to collect. We can settle up on your return from holiday. Have a good one.
Regards

Mike Farley

Return to “General”